Services for all undergraduates
The Center for Academic Resources offers a wide range of academic support services. Many services are available to all undergraduate students enrolled in at least one course at UNH. CFAR also assists faculty and staff in improving the academic skills of undergraduate students.
CFAR offers all students:
- Ongoing, individualized learning skills instruction in time management, note-taking, and test-taking
- Peer support for academic concerns
- Study Smart Seminars where students work on specific academic skills in a small group setting
- Syllabi for many UNH courses and summaries of student evaluations of faculty
- Connections to other campus resources
- Weekly peer-led study groups for select highly-enrolled courses
- GRE and graduate study support through Information sessions on taking the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), weekly drop in GRE review sessions, and writing workshops for graduate application statements.
Additional services are available for eligible students